The Chisholm Community Foundation ensures that all donations go directly into community projects. All operating expenses of the CCF come from corporate partnerships and fundraisers. The CCF only spends the interest and dividend income earned on its trust. That interest can be invested back into the community for a variety of projects that will help make Chisholm a better place to live.
The Saint Paul and Minnesota Community Foundations provide the CCF with investment management services, administrative support, and our 501(c)3 status. The Foundations also work with CCF donors who are interested in setting up planned gifts or named funds.
Local control of the CCF is in the hands of a ten-member board of committed individuals who contribute many volunteer hours of their time and talent toward fundraising and managing the CCF’s investments.
Ways that You Can Donate to the CCF
There are several ways that you can help your community! Whether you’re a local business, a family, or a resident, we have a number of options that allow you to donate specifically to the areas of community service that you care most deeply about!
Here are some ways to support the CCF:
Donate a gift to the endowment, operating or initiative fund
- Join our board
- Become a corporate partner
- Consider us in your estate planning. Gifts of cash, stocks, real estate or life insurance are excellent ways to support the CCF. Your gifts are never spent and continue to grow into the future!
- Set up a named fund to honor or memorialize a family member, friend, or special interest. Listed below are the named funds that have been established with the CCF:
- Chisholm Community Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Chisholm Public School Foundation
- Chisholm Veterans Memorial Association
- Robert Jon Corradi Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Catherine Cox Fund
- Philip Falcone Family Fund
- Rudy & Mayme Gazvoda Family Fund
- Ron & Carole Gornick Family Fund
- Knights of Columbus Scholarship Fund
- Marturano Family Fund
- NHS-Northstar Specialized Services Scholarship Fund
- Dr. Ben Owens Fund
The CCF works closely with the Saint Paul and Minnesota Community Foundations in setting up these types of funds.
If you are interested in supporting the CCF and would like more information on how you can become involved or on how to establish a planned gift or named fund, contact the CCF office at (218) 254-1101
Promote your business while also helping the CCF meet our operational funding needs! Our current corporate partners include:
Join our corporate partnership program for just $1000 per year, and see how your business can partner with your community! Contact us for more information!
How to Donate to the CCF
At CCF, we are proud to partner with GiveMN.org to collect donations. Simply go to the Chisholm Community Fund page and select or write in a donation amount. You can also choose to donate one time or to schedule an ongoing payment to the CCF.
Questions about the donation process? We can help! Contact us any time: (218) 254-1101.